Athena Construction Group
Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Region
The company is looking to hire several Site Safety and Health Officers to join our team for several upcoming government construction projects.
- One who actively promotes occupational construction safety and loss control.
- 5+ Years of demonstrated consecutive experience as a Safety Manager, Safety Supervisor, or SSHO.
- Good working familiarity with OSHA Standards and USACE EM-385-1-1. OSHA-30 and CPR/First Aid certifications are required to be active.
- Evidence of continued education & training as a construction safety professional.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance (US citizen and clear criminal background) and pass a drug screen.
Form of compensation is negotiable considering the candidate’s professionalism, qualifications, and experience.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to
The Athena Construction Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. It is the policy of Athena to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to take affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and Executive Orders.