Eastern Research Group Inc. (ERG; www.erg.com) has an opening for a bright, motivated industrial hygienist in the Washington DC area. ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in industrial hygiene, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, training, communications, and outreach. ERG supports government clients in all aspects of safety and health program development and implementation.
Typical duties may include:
- Researching and evaluating health and safety topics and developing related programs and guidance.
- Assessing workplace exposures, hazards, and risks.
- Identifying and assessing the effectiveness and feasibility of hazard control measures.
- Collecting and analyzing safety and health data.
- Performing health and safety inspections and program evaluations.
- Helping clients evaluate and respond to health and safety concerns.
- Developing and providing health and safety training.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An MPH or MS degree in a related science field (CIH a plus).
- At least five years of relevant experience (experience in federal government consulting a plus).
- Experience reviewing and summarizing large sets of health and safety data.
- Excellent communication, writing, research, and analytical skills.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. ERG is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.
Please apply at https://www.erg.com/jobs (click on the job listing “Industrial Hygienist” for the Washington, DC; Chantilly, VA area to apply online). No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.