Looking to fill a Safety Manager position for a mechanical contractor based in Bethesda, MD
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create / Edit safety plans to fit the requirements of the project
- Be on-site to implement the safety plan.
- Work with / train the on-site staff in safe construction practices.
- Work directly with the client to manage the safety program and meet their expectations.
- Prepare daily reports for management and the client.
- Oversee all safety concerns for all ongoing projects.
- A four year degree is preferred – Safety degree is preferred
- OSHA 500 certification
- 3 Years minimum experience as a Safety Manager
- 1 years experience on major construction projects
- Candidates must have documented experience creating & editing detailed and organized information tracking systems
- Familiarity with all applicable regulations
- Someone with the ability to train staff and subcontractors is preferred
- Solid communication skills – both written & verbal
Salary ranges in the $90K – $110K.
John Kane, Sr Recruiter