Do you have a passion for helping a broad range of clients achieve their goals in a safe and environmentally-sound manner? Come join a collaborative consulting group that integrates broad environmental program solutions with a particular emphasis on enhancing health and safety elements.
At EA we are committed to improving the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. We live our values in everything we do. EA is a 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)-owned public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients. EA strives to ensure continual growth opportunities for our employee owners and is looking to add professionals that are committed to growing both themselves and the company. Our professional, team centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path.
About the role:
As a scientist/industrial hygienist in EA’s rapidly growing Environmental, Health, Safety ,and Sustainability (EHSS) consulting practice, you’ll collaborate with an experienced team to address safety, industrial hygiene, and hazardous materials challenges for a broad range of clients. Through experience and formal training, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your technical acumen and consulting abilities and continue your professional growth and responsibility in the company of world-class colleagues of all experience levels.
To thrive in this role, you:
- Have experience performing indoor air quality, mold, asbestos, lead, and other hazardous materials and industrial hygiene assessments
- Have interest and desire to support a variety of safety and industrial hygiene projects and to grow professionally along with a rapidly expanding practice
- Maintain a collaborative mindset and you are comfortable supporting clients as part of a team
- Possess solid written and oral communication skills and comfort in working in the field, in the office, and virtually
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in environmental science or a related discipline and 1-3 years of experience supporting or leading hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, PCB, mercury, IAQ/mold) inspections and related reporting tasks and projects. AHERA inspector accreditation required; other relevant certifications and registrations (e.g., state asbestos inspector, lead assessor, etc.) a plus.
Please note: The recent Executive Order signed by President Biden requires all Federal employees and
employees of Federal contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As a Federal contractor, EA requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As such, all prospective employees must submit proof of full COVID vaccination prior to their first day of employment with EA. Prospective employees unable to comply with this mandate, will not be considered for employment
EA offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages via flexible spending accounts to cover specific health-care and dependent costs
- An employee wellness program
Interested candidates should refer to job #21138 and visit our website (www.eaest.com) to apply.