Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will define us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative and efficient.
Plan, coordinate, and execute business development strategies. Assist with HSE consulting services as needed.
- Direct EHS service(s) lead generation and sales for assigned territory
- Develop and manage relationships with buyers of HSE consulting services
- Meet sales objectives
- Use of Customer Relationship Management tool to track and measure sales metrics
- Coordinate activities to enhance presence, commitment, and capabilities in the marketplace
- Implement target industry, service, and account strategies
- Technical Environmental Health and Safety expertise (non-remediation)
- Able to provide senior level HSE technical support
- Strong marketing orientation with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with HSE buyers
- Experience in HSE sales in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation, research and analytical Skills
- Accuracy, efficiency, quality and good judgment
- Excellent oral and written presentation/communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an Environmental Health and Safety related field
Competitive salary plus sales incentives
HOW TO APPLY:
Christopher Ulriksen, CSP, M.S.
AVP, Business Development
Chubb Global Risk Advisors
436 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
O/M +1 609.781.6519
Visit us on the web at www.chubb.com/CGRA