Washington, D.C. (Hybrid)
Inspection Experts, Inc. (IEI), a Maryland-based Engineering, Environmental Safety and Health (ESH), and Facilities Management firm, is seeking an ESH Program Analyst to support a position based in Washington D.C. A qualified candidate shall have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ESH program support preferably with Federal agencies. Experience with OSHA recordkeeping and workers’ compensation would be preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Monitor ECOMP, SIRS, ATS, and other systems to ensure compliance with Job Corps, OSHA, OWCP, and Safety Management Systems. Assist customer agency in meeting OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements. Provide quarterly reports that analyze cause and nature of accidents and injuries within ECOMP, and other systems to determine accident and injury trends; and provide recommendations to reduce accident and injuries for staff. Provide daily, on-going technical assistance to National, Regional Offices, and centers to ensure timely CA-I /CA-2 filing within seven (7) days of supervisor notification and timely filing of CA-7s within five (5) days of employee’s signature. Annually plan, coordinate, and conduct monthly injury reporting/recordkeeping training seminars/workshops to ensure that center ECOMP users understand how to document injuries and occupational illnesses. Perform quarterly data analysis to identify trends in injuries and illnesses and provide recommendations for preventing future occurrences. Keep Job Corps Federal and contract staff notified of changes in the OSHA recordkeeping rules as it pertains to students and staff.
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science, occupational safety health, engineering, or related field.
- Working knowledge of OSHA general industry and construction safety regulations and reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of OSHA recordkeeping and Federal workers’ compensation requirements.
- Familiarity with online safety and health record keeping systems and Database
- Experience with preparing technical reports, safety promotional documents, and e-newsletters.
- Skill at communicating effectively both orally and in writing for a wide variety of audiences.
- Experience in providing training to diverse audiences via webinars and in-person sessions.
- Ability to develop training modules using MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Must comply to a background check and have the ability to obtain a Federal Identification.
- Other Duties
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
IEI provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, IEI takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington, D.C. (Hybrid)
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000 per year
Please send resumes to: recruiting @ieinc.net.