Do you enjoy customer service and working in a dynamic team environment? Do you thrive inan organized and systems driven environment? Then we’re looking for talent like you to join our Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) team! We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Inspection Experts, Inc. is seeking an EHS Program Assistant to join our Environmental Division to support a team at a customer agency with their comprehensive health and safety program with a focus on indoor air quality, water quality, safety, ergonomics, record keeping, worker’s compensation, and other EHS program support functions.
- Support a mature Occupational Health and Safety Program and learn federal worker’s compensation program administrative functions.
- Learn the management of occupational health program metrics for federal customers.
- Assist in the development of federal work procedures to create efficient administrative processes.
Excellent communication skills and four (4) years of experience in office support functions.
Knowledge of OSHA recordkeeping and OWCP is preferred. Bachelors or Associates degree is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must pass a federal background investigation to receive a Federal ID.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to protect sensitive information (SI) and personally identifiable information (PII).
- Must be a solid performer and a determined professional.
Gain Experience and Growth in these areas:
OSHA Recordkeeping and OWCP claims procedures.
- Federal Recordkeeping requirements.
- Maintaining and reviewing injury records.
- Interacting with Federal Employees, Federal Contractors, and the Public.
- Health and Safety program administration.
- Support Office Ergonomics Program.
- Work with Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals.
- Gain knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and other HSE Consensus Standards.
- Gain knowledge of LEED, WELL, and other Environmental programs.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000 annually
IEI provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, IEI takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com