Eastern Research Group Inc. (ERG; www.erg.com) has an opening for a bright, motivated industrial hygienist/occupational safety and health (OSH) professional in one of its Washington DC area offices (Arlington or Chantilly, VA). ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in OSH, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, training, communications, and outreach. ERG supports government clients in all aspects of OSH program development and implementation. Typical duties may include:
- Developing COVID-19 related return-to-work guidance and assisting clients with addressing other emerging OSH issues.
- Assessing workplace exposures, hazards, and risks.
- Developing OSH programs and guidance materials.
- Collecting and analyzing OSH data.
- Performing OSH inspections and program evaluations.
- Helping clients evaluate and respond to facility OSH concerns.
- Developing and providing OSH training.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An MPH or MS degree in a related science field (CSP and/or CIH a plus).
- At least three years of relevant experience (experience in federal government consulting a plus).
- Experience with spreadsheet/database use and statistical analysis.
- The ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Excellent communication, writing, research, and analytical skills.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. ERG is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.
Please apply at https://www.erg.com/jobs (click on the job listing “Industrial Hygienist/Safety and Health Professional” for the Washington, DC; Arlington, VA; Chantilly, VA area to apply online). No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.