Eastern Research Group Inc. (ERG; www.erg.com) has an opening for a bright, motivated occupational safety and health (OSH) professional with a TOP SECRET security clearance to support a federal agency client in Washington, DC. ERG is a nationally recognized consulting firm specializing in OSH, environmental science and engineering, economics, risk assessment, information technology, facility management, training, communications, and outreach. ERG supports government clients in all aspects of OSH program development and implementation.
Typical duties may include:
- Assess, update, and develop OSH programs and guidance materials.
- Collect, analyze, and report on workplace injury and illness data.
- Prepare and/or evaluate job hazard analyses and personal protective equipment hazard assessments.
- Assist with OSH program evaluations.
- Coordinate with and help clients evaluate and respond to facility OSH concerns.
- Develop and provide OSH training.
- Use and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Develop and update web-based OSH outreach materials.
Ideal candidates will have:
- TOP SECRET security clearance.
- B.S. degree in a related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience (experience in federal government consulting a plus).
- Proficient with spreadsheet/database use and statistical analysis.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, writing, research, and analytical skills.
- CSP and/or CIH a plus.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations.
Please apply at https://www.erg.com/jobs (click on the job listing “Safety and Health Professional” for the Washington, DC area to apply online). No phone calls please. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.