Want to submit a job for posting on this site? Send it here!
There is a reputable Commercial GC that is looking to hire a Sr Safety Manager or a Director of Safety to help oversee projects and run their Safety Division. They are based around the Herndon, VA area and have projects all throughout the Northern, VA area. They offer some of the best bonuses and benefits in the DMV, and have incredibly strong employee tenure.Read More
The Project Lead Facilities Safety and Compliance is responsible for Life Safety, Environment of Care Standards, Statement of Conditions, Hazardous Waste and Asbestos Program. This position will lead, direct, and implement the programs listed above. The position will provide support to the Construction, Facilities, Environmental Services Department and Off-Site properties. The position will consult with the following standards: Joint Commission, DC Department of Health, EPA, DCRA, OSHA, Architects, Engineers, Construction Managers, Space Management, International codes & standards, and other regulatory agencies. Responsible to maintain all policies and procedures for all relevant areas within facilities, train staff as appropriate, and ensure all staff are in compliance with regulatory requirements.Read More
Retro Environmental, Inc Sykesville, MD, USA
$60,000 to $80,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Well established growing business”
Retro environmental, Inc. is looking to add a Manager of Environmental Safety and Health to
our team in support of our growing organization.
We offer a benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription coverage
· Paid vacation and holiday time
· 401(k) Plan
· Direct deposit
The Manager of Environmental Safety and Health will work hand and hand with the
owner to ensure compliance with safety and environmental procedures. The Manager
will also work with our existing team to implement an effective Safety and Health
This is a short-term (possibly leading to longer term) assignment, following description:
- YCC (local safety consulting firm, est 2009) has an immediate need for a “Field Safety Professional” with at least 5 years of safety experience (construction safety preferred).
- Tremendous opportunity with a blue chip client/customer.
- Assignment at a highly visible project located in Northern VA/DC area.
- Assignment is shorter term – but can be extended based on candidate interests and project requirements.
- Compensation is very competitive: hourly rate with 1.5 multiplier for OT.
- Position immediately available.
- Pls send resume to: email@example.com or call 832.704.4308