Want to submit a job for posting on this site? Send it here!
Electrico, Inc.. is a commercial electrical company with around 100 people in the field. Looking for a safety manager for our company
Develop JHA’s for each job where required. Create site specific safety & health plans as required. Update chemical information list & safety data sheets annually. Track DOT’s and CDL’s annually. Facilitate random drug & alcohol testing for CDL drivers annually. Develop crane lift plans as needed. Create emergency action plans for new jobs. Set up new project including EAP, signage, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, and site specific CIL. Conduct site visits to insure conditions are safe and manage any injuries. Track & test rubber gloves. Track & calibrate gas meters. Conduct safety orientation for new hires. Conducts 10hr & 30hr classes annually.
Resumes and inquiries may be sent to email@example.com .
- YCC (local safety consulting firm, est 2009) has an immediate need for a “Project Safety Engineer.” 5 years minimum safety experience required; construction safety preferred. Airport experience is a plus but not required.
- Blue chip client/customer.
- Assignment at a highly visible project located in Northern VA/DC area.
- Assignment is immediate start and planned through summer 2022.
- Typical work schedule is Sun-Thur from 8 pm – 6 am.
- Compensation is competitive: hourly rate with 1.5 multiplier for OT as applicable.
- Position immediately available.
- Pls send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832.704.4308
Applications and queries should be directed to Victoria Kim at email@example.com
Safety Supervisor Position Description
- Develops and manages the administration of the project/company accident prevention efforts.
- Develop and facilitate appropriate training programs.
- Conduct work area assessments.
- Develop, organize, and implement safety related programs that meet company safety standards.
- Perform and document jobsite inspections and audits with a focus on hazard recognition and unsafe behaviors.
- Coordinate and conduct safety meetings/training programs to ensure effective communication amongst employees.
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections and investigations to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Ensure safety completion by reviewing the job hazard analysis for major phases of our work.
- Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
- Meet regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns
- Provide regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employees exhibiting unsafe behaviors, and provide recognition for employees exhibiting safe behaviors.
- Assist with delivery of jobsite specific safety orientations for new employees joining the project, as applicable.
- Support Project Leadership in completion of incident investigations.
- Facilitate all injury/illness cases.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS degree with 5 years of experience.
- 1 – 3 years in construction safety experience (electrical safety experience preferred).
- OSHA 30 Construction required
- Experience with union workforce desired
- Ability to work independently, strong communication skills with ability to influence behaviors
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
Works with all employees of Terra Site Constructors, LLC, (Chantilly, VA) to develop, implement and monitor the firm’s Safety programs and procedures to ensure a safe working environment. The Safety Specialist/Manager ensures that Terra Site Constructors, LLC complies with all Federal, state, local and client Safety requirements.Read More