Dear NOVA Member,
The ASSP NOVA Chapter is now accepting nominations for NOVA Safety Professional of the Year (SPY) Award for the 2022-2023 ASSP NOVA Chapter year.
Nominate a fellow Chapter member you think has any of the following:
- Exceptional or unique operational aspect of their safety employment
- Demonstrated stellar technical expertise in safety
- Demonstrated outstanding contributions to Chapter activities including committee chair and/or officer and/or demonstrated leadership in establishing, maintaining, and improving Chapter programs
- Provided extraordinary service to members
- Other unique contribution that advanced the safety profession
The nomination submission should include the following items:
- The completed SPY nomination form and/or letter of endorsement from the nominating Member. You may self-nominate or nominate another member.
- A one to three page resume of the nominee’s background.
- A petition that lists in the order obtained the nominee’s achievements. Achievements should be limited to the past 3-5 years.
Please submit your nominations by COB Friday, December 2nd, 2022. Nominations are due electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon selection of a final candidate, the following items will be required for submitting a Regional SPY Application by the end of January, but are not needed before the December deadline:
- A letter of endorsement from the nominee’s immediate employer supervisor. This should be one page or less.
Additional Information on the Chapter SPY Application Process and criteria can be found here.
Thank you in advance for your participation in nominating a Chapter SPY!
Awards & Honors Committee Chair