Want to submit a job for posting on this site? Send it here!
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the TimeRead More
Atlantic Refinishing and Restoration is looking for a Safety Professional with the following minimum qualifications:
- OSHA 30 Hrs. Certified
- EM385-1-1 Certified or in the process of completing the certification program
- 4 – 5 years of continuous construction industry safety experience (supervising or managing safety programs)
- Willingness to receive continuous education on safety and health related courses
- Competitive salary range based on experience
If interested please contact Israel Coppin at email@example.com or 301-883-7323 —
- YCC (local safety consulting firm, est 2009) has an immediate need for a “Project Safety Engineer.” 5+ years of safety experience preferred but not required (construction safety) – FOCUS ON ELECTRIC PREFERRED.
- Blue chip client/customer, with robust safety program and culture.
- Assignment at a highly visible project located in Northern VA/DC area.
- Assignment is immediate start and is medium term length: project planned through year end 2021/1st quarter 2022.
- Work schedule is Mon-Fri from 6 am – 2 pm. 4-6 night outages are expected over course of project to perform work which can not be done during day shift.
- Compensation is very competitive: hourly rate with 1.5 multiplier for OT as applicable.
- Position immediately available.
- Pls send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832.704.4308
eVigilant is seeking a Safety Manager, to support the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) and other programs. This individual will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of the company’s safety programs and policies, and compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), WMATA and other Governmental safety requirements and guidelines.Read More